Monday, September 29, 2008

The Reunion...

Its was about 8month since i stop working at Italianist. So after my final i decided to go to KL to meet up with my Italianist friends and shopping in the same time.
i went there just for 4days because after that i have to attend the buddist camp.
so i stay over at Justin house...my best pal...
so on the 20th September, me and Justin go and fetch Xiao Ting to hang out together. we wanna to invite Jane to.. but unfortunately she don't want due to her bad results.
so after we fetch Xiao Ting, we go to Jane house to meet her..
while at her house, i play with her dog...mimi...
haha...
After around 2hours plus, we went to ss2 to fetch Elaine and Adeline.
so 5of us went to 1U to shopping my thing.
once we reach there, we when into BBQ Chicken to have our lunch...
overall the food was ok and nice....but to bad for Justin because his "jerk Chicken" was just 1piece only..
haha...
he was unhappy with it and keep pepopepo there..


Xiao Ting and Jane play piano with Mimi under them..


i try to play the violin



Haha..creative thinking neh...they snap me and i snap them.



Elaine SS-ing..



Some maniac play with my ass..=.="



Ass Sign session



Justin Tiny head..haha...



The 3behind SS-ing..=.="


5of us...in front: Justin and me
Back: Xiao Ting, Elaine and Adeline


After that we went and send Xiao Ting home 1st because she cant stay to late. After send her back, we went to lao yat to by my psp...cost me RM800++..just to get my MINT GREEN..=.="
here is my psp...




Nice leh..haha....include 4gb memory and other many thing..
this time went to Kl,
i spent RM1000+++
=.="
kena jimat liao..
haha...
k lah....
chouz..


No comments: