Thursday, October 23, 2008

Figure out....

After almost 1month i work there i found out that...
my boss just drive a VIOS although he every year go out vacation with his family. (at least 5times)
and he also have 7shops that cost around RM700k....wow~~~i was shock...
after i 'interview' my boss, he say buy big car no use cos need use alot petrol...hahaha...
he kinda rite also....
but the competitor beside and opposite my boss shopr change car...
beside wan change to New CAMRY...nice...
opposite wan change to MERCEDES new wan...=.="
sell clothes also earn so much money......


This is my boss Toyota VIOS....

haa...anyway i also notice that my working place got buy 1 free 1..haha...
almost 1 month i just know it...lol.


Buy 1 free 1...^^

if i have the chance i will snap those competitor new car....
haa~~~
k lah thats all for today...
chaouz....

No comments: