Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday.....

Today is Sunday..and i still have to work....but my parent holiday lah....haha...
so today my mum will fetch me go to work...while my dad....he is gardening at the back....
so i go and see what he plant.....
i was shock when i see him...
he plant vegetables neh...
what a surprise....
he plant kangkung, lady finger, tomatoes, chilies , and many more.....
he say that the vegetables is he plant is healthy because he never use all those chemical thing....
haha.....i am speechless....my dad is a GM in Julies biscuit company but his hobby is gardening....so when he is free he will go to the garden with his hoe....haha...
Some of the plant that my dad plant....


My dad with the KangKung he plant...haha he cute leh....^^


Lady's finger plant...


The Tomatoes my dad plant..cute leh....


So after that i went to work....
although it is Deepavali eve, not many people go and buy clothes...
so as usual i standing there and play my psp...
play harvest moon...


The sheep and cow that i rare in the harvest moon...cute leh....and fat also...

The hen that i rare in the game...cute leh....

but there still got some Indian buy their clothes at last minutes..
and they like to bargain until me also become blur...@@
anyway happy Deepavali to my Indian friends...
chousz....




No comments: