Friday, April 24, 2009

HEAD pecah TWICE....

oh well final is near the corner...
as usual i crack my head to study.....( although i have no mood on it)
so i study until nearly 5am.....(duno wat the hell i was study also)
and the next day need to go to skul for revision class on FAF..

F.A.F = Fuck Accounting Forever

so when i was heading to block A...i was half asleep....and accidentally i bang my head at the window..
i was damn blur and pain..
and my head was bleeding...
bt still continue to the FAF class by having tissue cover up my wound..
Malang....

than after class... i when home......
tring to study...bt once again.....my head pecah cos the subject is too hard and alot to study...
damn stress......

so in one day i pecah my head 2times..
*kill two birds with a stone*
(i mean the study kill me twice!!!)
WTH~~


May Guan Ying bless me to pass all my subject......

No comments: