Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cameron again....^^

Hey guys.....
so my parents came and visit me and my sister in kampar this saturday..
so since my parents is in their holiday while me and my sister also free..
so my dad take us go to Cameron...
So we start our journey by 7.30 am and reach the destination around 10.30am...
and it is JAM on the way to Cameron..
maybe due to the public holiday...
so yea JAM =)
and we even need to walk few kilometer to reach the Rose Garden due to the traffic jam..

See the traffic jam....==

We need to walk to the garden due to the terrible Jam( almost the rose garden)


So as you all known..
at Cameron all we can see is flower, flower, flower and vegetables...

I Don't know what is the flower name ...but its kinda nice rite..

Morning glory

Sun flower

Hibiscus

Rose



So in the rose garden, my dad try to be funny...
haha....
he hide himself in the bunch of flower...
^^

Can you all spot my dad???


and as usual me and my sister find a place to pose...
kaka....


my sister with the statue..what with that face??==

me and the statue..

After that we went to the top and pose with the legendary bird...(phoenix)

my pose.....ala superman...==

My sister pose.... ala strong women...=p

My pose again ala Mr Universe...=p

Act cool......

me look cool rite??? =)




So we went back to kampar around 2pm ...

lastly....the picture of the day

.
.
.
.
.
.
v

Cool rite????i love it.... yeng....=)
that's all for now...
chouz...

No comments: