Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wishes

I WISH to get good result every sem...
I WISH to get a gf ASAP( as soon as possible)...
I WISH i can get a lot of money to spent...
I WISH my parents kena lotery...
I WISH i can have a car in kampar...
I WISH i can get a free air-condition in my room...
I WISH my exam all is easy as eat cake...
I WISH the weather in kampar to be cooler...
I WISH all the people around me to be happy always...
I WISH i can 'DUN WORRY BE HAPPY'
I WISH i can be a pro in DOTA...
I WISH i can have my six pack ASAP...
I WISH my parents will get promotion ASAP...(so dat my pocket money can increase* =p
I WISH i can get another pair of Nike...
I WISH kampar will have a cinema...
I WISH Utar to be more efficient...
I WISH my siblings success in wateve they do...
I WISH all my fren get their happiness...
I WISH i can be happy everyday without any stress or problem...
I WISH to have a little puppy or kitten to accompany me in kampar...
I WISH to own a house in kampar and rent it to other student...
I WISH kampar gt MC D..=) *my favorite*
I WISH kampar got clubbing...
I WISH all the leng lui in Utar know me...=p
I WISH Utar can build a swimming pool...
I WISH all my dreams came true...
I WISH god to bless all my family,relative and friends...
I WISH all i had written here can came true...

^^

No comments: