Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sushi King...

last last last friday we went to sushi king.
i mean me and my fellow classmate.
we went there because Ka seng never go to sushi king before..
so we bring him go lor...=)
so as usual...
we make funny thing at there and all the customer in sushi king keep staring at us...
haha..
maybe our action annoy them...
however, we don't care....haha
so here are some of the picture that i took over there.


Hung wan and Ah lam


Karmen and sook fun...(karmen really look like female TIGER) XD

This picture really make me want throw shoe over them...=p


Mandy and hung wan...hahaha funny fellow..


Act cute......


Nice rite? but let the picture cheat you...XD


haha...me and sook fun....nice pose rite???


Me and mandy...(she force me to do so) ==''''


We act cute....cute rite???


My mouth full of ice cream...cos dunwan hung wan to steal it from me...XD


Ka seng and mandy....Fu qi lian...XD


Mandy and Ah lui...


Sushi king bodyguard???haha..


They want to kiss me.....SHY SHY SHY...


wth are you doing mandy....==''''


ish ish ish..act innocent...lam at back duno do what...


The guys that went to sushi king...

Me and the girls...

the girls and me...=)


haha kinda fun lah...
we play and makan...
until almost 3hours plus...
OMG....
haha..
anyway i enjoy having dinner with them...
Love you guys..
=)

9 comments:

Ms Blur said...

OMG!!!!! @!#$%^&*( WTH??!
You really pose all those silly photo of us here??! T^T
Sumore use my copyright ==> "throw shoe over them"... T^T...

CK (Calvin) said...

hahaha..cant meh???i think its cute ma

Ms Blur said...

==lll If I know you gonna post all those photos here, I will pray to God that your Nokia hp can't use forever... XD let the photo disappear forever... Wakakaka~

CK (Calvin) said...

ish..u are so bad le...

Ms Blur said...

Blekkkk~~~ =p
I learn all those bad stuff from you guys~~~

eidolon ___ _ no.22 said...

wahahahaha....
luckily this blog not viewable for public... xD
ck, u don spoil my image...

CK (Calvin) said...

spil ur head lah...mana ade spoil???

eidolon ___ _ no.22 said...

ada...
my image is good enough d..
u do post those pic that i act bodoh in ur blog la.. = ="
later... let ppl saw it den i gg..
spoil image @_@

stefaniol fun said...

ei ei..
wats the mean for the "let the pic cheat you"


its truth ma...
not lie de...
hehe..