Saturday, August 22, 2009

Changes...

Well....
people do changes...
including me...
here are some of the changes of me...
erm....
start from foundation....=)
cause i don't have other picture than foundation...
the thing that doesn't change is MY BROAD FACE !!!
sob sob...
so here i transform...
::
::
::
V


This was my 1st time in foundation...with my 2 German friends. Julian and Fros.. me look damn skinny rite???..haha... (2years ago)
transform again
::
::
::
V


This wan was in E block Pj campus. short hair with lots of pimple...ish~~
::
::
::
V



This took in my house in SS2...
::
::
::
V


cool leh...
here i did dye my hair
and the color look like Ah Beng
=="
::
::
::
V


This was take during my 2nd sem in foundation. where i work as waiter at italianiest at The Gardens, Mid Valley.
::
::
::
V


This was taken in my Sem 3 of foundation.
::
::
::
V

This was taken when i go and find my friends in PJ. its was degree year 1 sem 1.
*Notice the girl behind me*
*Elaine and Adeline*
::
::
::
V


This was taken when sem break with my mum. Y1S1 break.
::
::
::
V


Taken on Y1S1 sem break.
::
::
::
V


Taken on Y1S2 at Gopeng Mc D
::
::
::
V


Early Y2S1....January
::
::
::
V


In the middle of Y2S1....if not mistaken is may..
with long hair
=)
::
::
::
V


Taken on July...
::
::
::
V


Now....recently....
haha...
well hair do change..
but my face still remain the same....
shit!!!
haha...well
use to it...
=)


Ps: that girl in the picture NOT MY GF XD

2 comments:

eidolon ___ _ no.22 said...

-.-" well .. the girl beside u not willing to be ur girlfriend also ... *blekkk*

CK (Calvin) said...

==""""
i also dunwan lah...swt!