Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bonanza 1

1st is i done my VIVA!!!Yeah VIVA, its the last part of my Thesis A.K.A FYP.
Finally, after almost 1 year of hardworking (i'm not),
cooperation between my group member (Mandy, Karmen & stef),
and
with the help of other fren and supervisor,
finally we done our FYP.
On that historic morning,
i was so nervous and scare
bcos i did not do any presentation for a long time already.
and
it make me shivering.......
but luckily i have my bestest team mate that reduce my nerv
ousness =).
Oh yea,
by the way we are the 1st group to present our VIVA,
it took us 1 hour to finish our presentation
due to the 1st supervisor not so understand about what we present....
==" (due to her lack knowledge about FYP)
Oh well.
It passed
and
we are now FREE!!!
Yea officially FREE (except for our other 4 subject a
ssignment)
After the VIVA,
we snap photo together...
and
went to IPOH together
for CELEBRATION!!!
a small part of our FREEDOM =)
Below are some of the photo that we snap....=)
enjoy...

II
II
II
V

My FYP member =)

My lovely FYP member =)

FYP & Assignment member =)

Kaseng kena bullied XD

Lovely T4 =)

Charyene

CCY

Mandy

Stef

Kai ni

T2 Leng Luis 0.0

Mr Ong & Pn Azizah

Ong (Orange) XD

On the way back to snap photo with other =)

OMG 0_0"

below are some of my Handsome photo XD

Yeng leh =p

Cool leh =p

Fit leh =p

Cute leh =p

lastly is the photo that we snap in Ipoh.....

thats all...
to be cont....


No comments: