Saturday, August 13, 2011

One day trip to MLC!!!

Today is SATURDAY
and today is the day
the day for
MY BOSS AND MY COLLEGE GO MLC!!
XD

The purpose of this visit
is to let my parent know well what is FB Chart Wealth Management
and currently what is my carrier.

By 9am,
i and Ines went to fetch JJ
we went for our breakfast at Jalan Imbi.
and the breakfast is FOC
XD
Boss belanja.

After breakfast
we straight away went to MLC
i, driving BMW 5 series with Ines and JJ
while Mr. Ho Driving BMW 7 series with Charlie and Serene.
2BMW go my house....
very geng
XD

we start at 11am+++
and reach mlc around 12.30pm++
and the speed we drive at highway is
II
II
II
V
180KM/H
haha.....
actually is more than that
but due to high speed,
i cant snap the picture because it was to dangerous.

Reaches MLC,
i straight away bring them to Jonker Street.
the weather today in MLC was so damn freaking HOT!!!!
therefore,
I bring them go eat Cendol...
yeah, MLC Most Famous Cendol
at Jonker Street.
=)
*ps: Mandy u cant eat =p
II
II
II
V
Cendol + Durian

Busy eating while someone....A__A

Mr. Ho enjoying his Cendol =)

After done with our cendol,
we went to a clothes shop
bcos Charlie want to buy pants
while i, Mr. Ho, JJ and Ines
went to 青云厅
pray.
then,
we went to sam sook gong
where
JJ buy ALOT of thing
XD.

After all done
we drove our car and meet with my parent at Alantic restaurant
a peranakan restaurant
a restaurant that u all must go when u all at MLC.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
=)

My parent order 11type of food.
we eat until Ki Siao @@
it takes some time for us to finish the whole food.
we dapao some back
XD.
here are some of the food picture
=)
II
II
II
V
Pineapple Rice + Pandan Rice YUMMY!!!

Sotong with petai.......

Lady's Finger with sambal

Ikan Masak Cili Garam

Otak-Otak + Zap Zai + Ponte

some of the food i tak sempat snap
because
i terus makan
haha...
all people was so happy with the food
one of them
is
V
Charlie with her PEACE =)

finish with our lunch
we then headed to my home.
was very shiok
because
2 BMW park
in front of my house
1 5series
1 7series

5 series and 7 series

My parents car: Waja and Camry

Mr. Ho and other went into my house
my parents treat them with nyonya Kuih
they eating
tell jokes
share experience
and
fact finding
after makan,
Mr. Ho begin to explain to my parent what is FB Chart
let my parent know well on this company
and get their support
overall
both side was happy
XD

While Mr. Ho talking to my parent, they resting =)

around 5pm
we went back to KL
while Mr. Ho went back to JB
here is the picture of the day
II
II
II
V
was enjoy
a memorable day
that's all
toodles
=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blek.
My Bus Bigger than urs BMW.
xD

CK (Calvin) said...

nt my BMW lah, My bosses want lolz....=)

©ΉΛRЧEИE said...

hahaha ur bus? lol