Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cameron with my family...

So i am back again....
after the buddist camp.....
i rest at Kampar around 1day plus lor...because the bus ticket to go back to my hometown sold finish liao....
so i must wait my dad so come and fetch me back....
so its kinda surprise... because when my dad reach, he tell me that the next day he wan bring me and my mum and my sis to Cameron....
haha..i was shock...
So the next morning, we wake up around 6.30am and than pack all my staff into the car and start our journey to Cameron..
when we reach there, it was very cold.....damn cold...and i just wore a short with sleeveless shirt...luckily i got bring my jacket....^^
but how also very cold until i keep sneezing...=.="

Nice man made waterfall neh....

My dad and mum....Romantic neh....^^

The flower are so nice....and my mum like it....

i wonder when did my sister snap this????



Maybe too cold until freeze my sister brain...make her to act stupiak...wakaka...=p
The air so fresh.....

me and my sister are so damn cold...until~~~hehe...

Cold but stil can posting......XD

Try to stole the bali fruit...keke...

trying to figure out how to snap a good picture...

My sister with her post....


Nice neh....haha....


so we went to Cameron on 1day trip....
we back around 1pm like that...
after having our lunch, than we heading back to malacca...
its kinda fun and tiring trip...hehe....
chouz....


No comments: