Saturday, October 4, 2008

My b'day....

Finally..i am officially 21 ler....
wakaka....
so due to a lot of my friend study at MMU (either in Malacca or Cyber) are having their final.
so i have to celebrate it all alone.....=.="
my Utar friends all not same hometown with me....but at least they have call, msn ,friendster comment or even sms me...
thanks guys....^^
so my family buy all my favorites food and celebrate it with a blueberry cake...YUMYUM...^^
there are too many food for us..such as pork and chicken satay, carrot cake, friend oyster, chicken wings, pizza , KFC, and many more....hahah cant finish it also...lol....too many ler...
But i didt snap all the food because was buzy eating..wakaka....^^
And get alot BIG ang pao too....wakaka....


my cake....^^
with my dad and siblings...

anyway i wan to say thanks very much to my parents..they want to do a party for me but i rejected..because need to prepare a lot thing...
anyway i was so happy with this..it is more than enough...
thanks mum and dad...i love u....
thats all for today..
chouz....

2nd october,11.55pm

No comments: