Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, 08/08/11

Same as always....
Monday blue.....
plus
with back ache....
become
Monday Blue Black @@

As usual,
i bath
set my hair
brush my teeth
wear my clothes
tie my tie
and get ready to go office.

Around 8.10am,
i took off
and fetch my college
it took me 45 minute to fetch my college and to office.

As always,
Monday breakfast club
just have Me, Ronald, JJ and Ines.
usually Ronald would lead the meeting,
but today, his kinda different
therefore
i took the initiative
and lead the meeting.

After meeting
Ronald went out for appointment.
I call Amy to seek help regarding on Mortgage loan.
JJ busy doing her customer staff.
Ines calculate the fixed deposit rate for different bank.
everyone was busy with their staff.
busy also i took some time to.....
A___A
II
II
II
V
Self shooting XD

The policy review that i done for my customer =)

My lovely and hardworking college =)
opsss...
it should be Business Partner XD
From left: Ines and JJ

Around 12.30pm
i and Ines went down
near Paparich
do some cold approach
well, i did it like 1 month ago,
but due to i'm doing it alone,
and receive too many rejection,
after 3days, i give up.
XD
now
My big boss set an ORDER!!!
Cal and Ines
you Both Must go and do!!!
therefore
we go and do lor
XD

overall
today is a good day
as i get many respond from different type suspect.
i even make a new friend.
and the time pass so fast.
without i notice,
i already stand there for 2 and half hour.
is a good start.
=)

Done with the cold approach,
i and Ines went for our lunch.
After lunch, we went back to office.

once i step in office,
Alan, a property agent call me
he talk is different from what i heard.
its very complicated.
word hard to describe
haha...

after Ines finish her work,
i fetch her back.
and
rush back to 1u
bcos have appointment with Charyene.
after i park my car and change my clothes,
she fetch me to her house to fetch her biao ge
on the way to Charyene home,
we stuck in jam
This is what we do in her car...
lol
II
II
II
V
ME!!!!

*shake head*

Her car twin pig.

when her Biao ge ready,
we headed to SS2 pasar malam.
at pasar malam,
i meet Catherine
=)
mostly we jalan-jalan
and
makan
=)

after pasar malam,
Charyene fetch me back
at home
i
bath
do report
chatting with my gf
doing my daily report
and
BLOG

hehe
that's all for today
chouz
=)