Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday, 7/08/11

Wake up in the early morning due to my back ache.
It was so annoying that it wake me up.
It's been 2week plus i 've suffering on this.
Hope i can recovered soon.

So, after i wake up,
I open my laptop and view what other people posting in FB.
Beside that, i also want to see who also wake up so early.
After finish viewing, i went for bath.
Get ready to meet my Biao Jie. =)


After done,
I went to my car and start my journey to Lumina Kiara.
Today the traffic not so jam, maybe most of them still lying at their bed.
Haha...
Once i reached, i phone my Biao Jie.
She say that she still on her way and ask me to go some coffee shop wait her.
I say ok,
So, i went to this mamak stall,
have 2 roti telur and one roti kosong as my breakfast.
I also have a cup of coffee ice to wake me up =)
II
II
II
V


After finish my breakfast,
i read newspaper while waiting for my Biao Jie call.
Wait and wait and wait, she still not yet called me,
and my stomach begin to crunching....
So i decided to went to my office and do my BIG BIG business.
Hahaha...
It was so ngam that once i finish my BIG BIG business,
my Biao Jie call me.
Haha....
i went and meet her...

When i reached,
she ask me do i have any important thing to talk to her,
i say not so.
She say her client suddenly want to change his Unit,
therefore she need to rush and meet her client.
She say sorry to me.

Actually, the purpose i want to meet with my Biao Jie is because:
  1. To ask her intro customer to me.
  2. To seek her advice as salesman.
  3. To talk to her or share some challenges that i faces, hope she can give me solution.
  4. To ask her whether is there any other method that can
    earn more or extra money to help my parent.
Yup, My Biao Jie is a Property Agent.
Since she so busy, therefore i told her its okay,
We meet next time.
Once done i smile to her and left the lobby, headed to my car.

Today appointment cancel,
got nothing to do and dun feel like going home so early.
Therefore i call all my friend,
but most of them busy and outstation.
Lastly, i called Karmen and YES!!
SHE FREE.
So i quickly went to Ampang and meet her.

When i reach, her brother told me that they want to sit my car,
because it was his 1st time to sit in such car.
Haha
Her dai sou say my company car look like sell roti.
XD
After all enter into the car,
we went to a Korean restaurant to have our lunch.
Due to tight budget, i ask Karmen to accompany me to Old Town.=)
after our lunch, we went for movie

The Planet Of The Ape II

It was a nice movie though.
It talks about some scientist created a virus that can cure Alzheimer and increase the intelligent of a person.
Therefore, they experiment this virus toward a female Chimpanzee.
They did not know that this female Chimpanzee give birth to a baby and this turn her behavior into aggressive.
In the human mind, they think it was the side effect of the virus and killed her.
When they went to the cage,
they found out the truth and the scientist adopt this little Chimpanzee.
This little Chimp was name as Ceasor.
the scientist also found out that Ceasor have his mother intelligent that are passes to him.
And the rest of the story,
You guys go and watch yourself.
Haha...

I also risk myself because i secretly snap a picture during the movie
Ngek Ngek Ngek...
II
II
II
V

After the movie,
i fetch Karmen, her brother, and her Dai Sou back.
Then i went home.

While on the way home,
i feel so sleepy
that i almost caught in an accident.
Luckily i was fast.
Thank God.

At home,
i bath,
wash my clothes,
iron my clothes,
hang my clothes,
and do my daily report and weekly activities report.
After done, i send email to my college and boss.
Then blogging =)

I will try blogging everyday,
On my daily activities...
Therefore...
Stay Tune.....
=)

No comments: